Wellbeing Spaces for Acumen Fellows 2019
View the invitation
Welcome to the Wellbeing Spaces! On this page you will find activity details and resources related to each month’s wellbeing session. We are so glad you’re here.
February 6, 2021: Creating values-driven spaces
Breakout #1: Listening exercise—what values do you hear expressed?
- Partner 1: Share a recent story or experience when you felt fully alive, passionate about something, or deeply connected to someone.
- Partner 2 and 3: Listen to the story carefully. Identify 2-3 personal values you hear in the story. Why do you think it was meaningful?
- Switch roles— Partner 2 tells a story and Partner 1 and 3 listen. Then Partner 3 tells a story.
- Reflect on what you have heard from each other. Do the identified values resonate? What other values would you add to your own stories?
Breakout #2: Shared values definition and commitment
- Prompt: Now that you have heard each other’s personal values, which values would you like to shape the wellbeing space? These can be the personal values you have already discussed, or new ones.
- Identify 1-2 shared values that you both agree are important for this space. What do they mean to you?
- Prepare a short description or definition of 1-2 values to share with the broader group.